WEATHER UPDATE: RI’s Storm Outlook for Friday Afternoon
Friday, March 08, 2013
Oddly, most of Rhode Island has escaped the heaviest of the snow with just a few slushy inches but just a few miles away over Central and Eastern Massachusetts snow totals of well over a foot are quite common.
Coastal communities of Eastern Massachusetts have been taking a beating from the sea and surf and will continue to do so through the rest of the day. The storm will finally pull away altogether tonight with sunshine and highs in the 40s expected through the weekend.
- Family Matters: Snowy Projects (Even If There’s No Snow)
- Newport Manners + Etiquette: Snow Shoveling Etiquette + More
- Top 10 Tips for Removing Snow Pileup from Roofs
- GoLocal’s Readers’ Rhode Island Blizzard Photos
- The Blizzard of ‘13 Hits Providence
- The Ultimate Rhode Island Blizzard Survival Kit
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.